Mon, Aug 24|
Resume + LinkedIn Workshop
Live workshop to guide career seekers in tailoring resume and optimizing LinkedIn account.
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2020, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Welcome to the Resume + LinkedIn Workshop
This 3-hour workshop is for me to walk you through
how to create a resume that:
- accurately reflects your experience and skills
- communicates your fit to the intended employer
- makes it through the Applicant Tracking System
- stands out among other applicants
how to create a LinkedIn presence that:
- acts as an extension to your resume
- populates in searches by your employers and recruiters
- communicates your expertise
- positions you to share your expertise
- attracts attention
Remember this is a live workshop where you are intended to complete the services during the workshop. Any questions you have will be answered during the live call.
- ensure you have a strong internet connection
- ensure you have a quiet, distraction-free place to work
- review/have available performance evaluations
- charged laptop
- Word, Google Docs, or another document preparer of your choice
- positive attitude
- appropriate vacancy of interest (if you are not sure that you have an appropriate vacancy of interest, schedule a career coaching session prior to this appointment: www.employmentpreparations.com/bookings-checkout/career-coaching)
I'm looking forward to seeing you inside!
Grab your ticket now so you secure your seat and get ready to elevate your employment journey!
- Ticket type
Regular admission to the live sessionPrice$200.00